1. To support and defend the Constitutions of Ohio and of the United States by educating citizens on state and federal policies affecting our families, communities, and state;
2. To provide oversight of the state educational system and its various components, as well as the legislative process and operating practices, as they affect education in the State of Ohio;
3. To empower citizens to affect these policies through their elected officials;
4. To strengthen involvement of families in education by assuring the right of parents, not government, to choose and guide the education of their children; and
5. To encourage citizens to be active and informed participants in each and every election.
20th Annual Eagle Summit
Sponsored by Eagle Forum Collegians
July 18-19,2013, Washington, DC
For more information click here.